Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Woo-hoo, Finally They Arrive

This just in. Today's spot commercial give me two more reason for living: tommorow, two new movie premiere: (1) Finding Neverland, and (2) SpongeBob The Movie. Huehehe. Just need to wait for the real schedule. So, since the earliest playing usually start at 13.00, here's the plan:

  1. Bring spare civilian costume,
  2. Go early and put it in my old office locker,
  3. As usual, report for morning ceremony,
  4. Yada-yada-yada (wait for lunch hour),
  5. Go out just before the lunch hour,
  6. Change costume in ex-office
  7. Who-hoo, movie times!
  8. Get back just in time for the afternoon ceremony.
    (while gigling all the way to unsuspecting eyes)

If I were to do this matinee thing, I thing I'd better do it soon. Since nobody will really notice my absence so far (...I think). Why all the hasle? Because it's very unseemly to wear that khaki uniform in the cinema, don't you think? And, hey, for the second movie, I think I need to bring a (bunch) of kid just for a cover up. Because it's rather unseemly for a grown-up to watch that movie alone, don't you think? (..Ah, more to that)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kasarung Jr. said...

Yesterday afternoon, rallied enough people to watch the movie. Found out 'Eternal Sunshine' also playing. First tought, to be next for the day, but later decide to save it for tommorow instead. But alas, it was its last day of playing.. :((

Neverland? Not sure if I missed it, but seems it never made it beyond midnight show. aarrgh!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home