Trash of Heap
Finally, after enduring the stench of mountainous heap of trash, they start to taking care of it. Seriously it seems. They even use an excavator this time. Ugh, and the foul odor spread out even more this time. Pity, they who try sell food around here.Definitely felt like being a new pawn, entering a big fray. A shinny new wildcard ready to be handed in the decks. I can tell, a lot was going on, and a lot has interest in, while nothing and nobody really matters. Many said that. Said I should make a difference. Pity, for the truth is, I don't really care.
Visit the rooftop of this four-story building. Check out the network tower. And hey, they almost finish new flyover access road. The same reason for the trash pick-up today probably. Incoming conference I guess.
This way, maybe I can go to a matinee afterall. "Spongebob the Movie" here I come. (I have this funny picture of a 32 year old Goverment Employee lined up with kids for ticket)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home