The Three Decree
First, I don't get people who treat Sports Games like they are a great answer to life. Yeah I know, they have some positive attributes, like promoting healthiness and sportivity, but let's face it, they only benefited for the athletes in itself. So, only if you participate in the game, let's treat it for what they are: A game! An entertainment.
Second, I don't agree with people who endorse the usage of local language in a community. What's the point really? The effect I can see is the alienation of they who don't speak the same language. True, they still have two good usage: (1) To communicate with traditional local natives, and (2) to elicite good humour. But remember, according to 'Tower of Babel' legend, multilingual is a curse from God.
Thirdly, and this I say in general, I hate inconsiderate people. Like people who smoke in public, throw trashes on the street, or tweak their bikes muffler. Aren't they -like- thinking of beyond themself? Has life put them so low that they don't ever think of others? Maybe they were the reason why God decided that we need a religion. (wowza..)
Uh-oh, re-read, all this are said too harshly. A disclaimer is in order: "All the content and certain subject matters hereof should not necessarily reflect the general opinion of the author nor his affiliates. The reader are suggested not to believe everything they read in a blog. This author is rarely seen as opinionated person and still like to be considered nice". There.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home